Hi guys, Kevin Here.
Today i want to show you a cool non-destructivetrick I use a lot at work.
In my previous video I promised to show youguys how to make a vignette effect with the camera raw filter,, without merging everythingfirst.
This is how I do that.
– You start with making a new layer- then Pick a new foreground color.
– And over here you type in: 80 80 80 whichis mid grey.
– Fill the empty layer with that grey colorand set it to overlay.
– Convert the layer to a smart object andgo to filter and then camera raw filter.
– Go to the FX tab and here on the bottomyou can create your vignette.
Click Ok when you’re finished.
– and thats how you make a non-destructivevignette effect.
– I prefer this method instead of doing itwith curves, because curves are more likely to cause banding when you stack them.
i hope you liked this vignette trick.
For more tips, tricks and advanced tutorialsfeel free to subscribe! See you later guys, take care.